• 4-6 years of demonstrable experience developing software using LAMP
• Make decisions in a fast moving environment, be able to influence change & drive process and structure
• Outstanding communication skills - required to liaise with outside vendors, product stakeholder
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize efficiently.
• Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies
• Care deeply about clean and functional code
• Have a positive attitude and share your experiences with the team
• Have extensive experience building enterprise level SaaS based applications
This Is Us
• We're a young, growing Web Team of 105 within a 50,000 strong, multi billion leading
retail and hospitality conglomerate
• We're headquartered in Dubai, UAE
• Our Group's nearly 40+ years old and we're nearly 6
• We're dead serious about design and the UX -- they always go first
• We've become a lot better at Product -- Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Management, Product Engineering and Product Marketing -- and still working at it
• We've already redesigned 13 websites for our Group
• Our online retail business website LandmarkShops.com just completed its 2 years .
• Our newer divisions include Operations, Warehouse, Merchandising, Content Management, Copywriting, Photography, Finance and HR
• Our salaries are competitive while our benefits are some of the best in the industry
• We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
• We're 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it's all about balance)
• We have a Play-Station, Table Tennis and Pool Table, with competitive players to match
About our Group
• The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value.
• The Group employs over 55,000 people, and operates over 2,400 outlets across 21 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
• The Group offers an attractive, tax-free compensation salary, annual incentive, benefits including family medical and annual family return tickets, and an opportunity to grow your leadership career with an strategic team within one of the most successful and fastest growing retailers in the region.